Incense is one of the oldest forms of fragrance and it has been used for centuries. It is a very popular way to scent your home or to add an aroma during meditation. Incense can be made with many different types of ingredients, including herbs and resins. You can also buy incense sticks in various shapes and sizes at specialty shops or online stores such as Amazon or eBay. If you are looking for an interesting way to package your incense, here are some packaging ideas:
Decorative tins are a great way for incense packaging. Not only do they look attractive, but they also serve a function by protecting the product from damage. If you sell incense sticks and cones, for example, these items are more likely to get damaged without proper packaging.
Tins can be used for other things besides packaging incense. They’re an excellent choice for storing small items like earrings or rings because the lid keeps them safe from dust and moisture. You could also use tins as gift boxes if you want something different than the traditional brown paper bag or wrapping paper box!
Envelopes are a simple and easy way to package incense. They’re also very eco-friendly, since envelopes are made of recycled paper.
To make an envelope, you need:
- A piece of paper that fits inside the envelope (the envelope should be able to hold a larger piece than the one being secured)
- An envelope flap with glue on it
- Scissors or a blade
Cylinder with cap
- The cylinder is the container for the incense, and it can be made out of a variety of materials. You may want your incense to come in glass bottles or metal cans, or you may want to use plastic containers.
- The cap is placed on top of the cylinder and covers it when not in use. Cylinder caps are usually made out of metal or plastic; metal caps are often decorated with designs printed onto them.
Pillow packs are one of the most common types of packaging for incense sticks. They are usually made out of paper or plastic, and come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Pillow pack incense is usually round, square or rectangular in shape and may be perforated to allow for easy removal from the package. The pillow pack can be sealed with a sticker that features information about the product (such as brand name) as well as an image that depicts what it looks like on the outside of the package.
A candle jar is a decorative jar that is used to hold the incense sticks. The container can be made of glass, plastic or metal, but it should be sealed with a lid to keep the sticks fresh and dry. You can decorate the candle jar with any label or sticker you like.
Packaging ideas for incense
- Decorative tins. This is one of the most popular types of packaging for incense. You can choose from a variety of decorative tins in all shapes and sizes, including round, square, or rectangular and big or small. Some are plain while others have beautiful artwork printed on them.
- Envelopes and cylinders with caps. Another popular type of packaging is an envelope that holds the incense sticks inside it. The cylinder has a cap that you can put over it to keep it airtight and stop any moisture from getting in there as well as making sure nothing gets out when you open them up again later on down the road if you plan on using them regularly instead of just once then throwing away afterwards like many people do these days because they’re not worth keeping around anymore than they were worth spending money on originally!
We hope this article helped you get some ideas for the packaging of your incense. If you have further questions or need more suggestions, please feel free to contact us at any time!